In the current climate of uncertainty surrounding travel, I want to take the time to communicate with you on behalf of everyone at The Tennants Arms Hotel to reassure you that our guests and team members wellbeing and safety is our utmost priority, now and always.
We are closely monitoring the global situation and respect the steps each country is actively taking to mitigate the impact and spread of COVID-19. We value the trust and loyalty invested in The Tennants Arms by all guests and we are working together to answer any queries regarding upcoming stays and events.
In the spirit of transparency, I want to summarise some of the measures we are implementing at The Tennants Arms Hotel.
We continue to follow the advice of local health authorities while continuing our own high levels of hygiene that have earned us the highest rating of certification by the food and safety standards auditing association for Craven District.
Our greatest priority is that our guests and team members feel safe and secure at our hotel. To ensure this, our trusted industry experts have advised the following changes to our already rigorous cleaning regimes:
· Everyone, including guests and team members, has easy access to health stations with handwipes, hygiene gel and hand soaps.
· Our team members handing food, drinks, money and credit cards are washing their hands after each point of service.
· All public areas, as well as the back-of-house, are regularly and thoroughly cleaned to the highest standards, paying special attention to high-touch areas such as door handles, chair seats and menus etc.
· Notices were placed in our public areas on March 1st advising guests to use our facilities to ensure their hands were washed with soap and warm water for 20 seconds.
Book with confidence
· Free change of date up to 48 hours prior to arrival for stays on or before 31 October 2020, subject to availability
If you need to make or adjust a reservation, please contact:
Business as usual
Business here at The Tennants Arms Hotel will resume once we are given the green light by the government. We are committed to travellers coming to our destination to enjoy the beautiful scenery and delicious dining choices we offer in our restaurant and hotel. Whether you are planning to travel now or in the future, you can expect to receive the same excellent service and attention to detail that our guests have come to expect since the takeover of The Tennants Arms Hotel In December 2018.
We invite you to eat, sleep and discover the Yorkshire Dales with us, and as such I look forward to welcoming you to The Tennants Arms soon.
Tom Garland-Jones, Owner